Designer and Visual-Editor of AIR magazine, a community based literary and arts magazine and website
- Voluntary work that involved working with a team in co-editing, and publishing seven issues of the magazine with Colin Campbell from 1998 to 2003
- Designed Quark template for publication, used email to gather material and manage contributions from Scotland and England and designed and launched website for magazine.
- Wrote reviews of current art exhibitions and films for the magazine.
- The magazine was funded by the Scottish Arts Council for 2 years.
- An extremely important learning experience in that there was a large range of digital skills picked up from this experience of digital publishing
Colin has a great explanation here